We accept consignments for any like-new items relating to children and maternity, except for cribs, car seats, stuffed animals and mattresses. Each consignor can tag up to 450 items. Consignors will be able to place 400 items on the sales floor at drop off. The remaining items (up to 50) will be held in a holding room. The Faithful Friends Committee will restock the sales floor with these items no later than Thursday evening.
Some examples of acceptable items:
- Children’s clothing and shoes (preemie through teens). For our Fall sale, this includes long sleeved shirts, fleece and winter jackets, pants, jeans, sweats, sweaters, skirts, dresses, snow pants, shoes, sneakers and winter boots. Absolutely no shorts, summer weight or colored items, swim suits/swim shorts or sandals.
- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine’s Day themed items
- Toys, bikes, riding toys, dolls, puzzles, etc.
- Infant/Toddler furniture and equipment (NO cribs, Fisher Price Rock-n-Plays or car seats), including strollers, pack-n-plays, bassinets, changing tables, activity mats, Bumbos (with safety straps only), bouncy seats, baby carriers, etc.
- Books, computer games, CDs, DVDs, and children’s electronics (no VHS)
- Maternity clothing (all seasons) and supplies (please note that maternity clothes do not sell as well as children’s clothes so we strongly encourage each consignor to self-limit to their ten best maternity clothing items)
- Sports items, gymnastics and dancewear, dress-up clothes, and Halloween costumes
- Child-sized beds (no cribs)
- Larger outdoor play items
All items must be in like-new condition. Items with stains, tears, holes or other damage will NOT be accepted for the main sale. See Redeemable Item section for exceptions.